|Jacob finishes the 2011 Pocatello Half Marathon|
- Paddled nearly 9 miles in the 2011 Antelope Island to Black Rock race for marathon swimmer, Greg O'Connor, director of the Boston Light Race.
- Paddled 21 miles in the Great Salt Lake for my English Qualifier.
- Paddled 19 miles - the length of Bear Lake
- Paddled over 12 miles to Fremont Island and back.
- Paddled 10 miles in the Deer Creek Open Water Marathon.
- Paddled over 8 miles in my record setting Antelope Island to Black Rock marathon swim
- Paddled 6 miles in the 2010 Slam the Dam Grand Slam
- Navigated over 7 miles in my 2010 Bear Lake width crossing
- Many training swims where he was my support for swims ranging from 4-10 miles
With all this experience that he's gained, he is probably one of the most qualified people I could have with me on the boat as I swim the English Channel next year. He's demonstrated that he's got the physical and mental endurance. He's already got a significant resume built up as a valuable support crew member for marathon swimmers. I'm honored to have him on my team!