Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Why this is the last time I will donate blood to the America Red Cross.


I will no longer be donating to the American Red Cross.  Apparently, their concern over my concealed carry is more important than my blood.  It's their choice. Fine.

I make a stand to my right to legally carry a concealed firearm, for the protection of others.  Given the rampant tolerance for mentally insane people, and a gross lack of vetting firearms to those responsible to bear them, I'll take a stand against this anti-gun rhetoric.  You want "segregation", you got it. My gun-loving blood apparently isn't good enough.

If enough concealed carry holders did the same, It will "make a difference" against this backward thinking that a banning a tool will keep you safe.  It actually just makes you a soft target.

No comments: