Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chris Pirillo - a geek who bugs me

I don't mean to give this guy more attention, but dang! I wish he were my little brother and I give him a noogie he'd never forget!

Every once in a while I come across someone who totally grates me. I was listening to cnn.com live and I've seen this tech guy twice and I had to turn it off.

Chris Pirillo is a self-proclaimed Geek who reviews stuff and does a vlog. Just the way he talks totally bugs me. He's a small guy with a big head. If he were right here I'd break his little pencil neck (figuratively speaking).

On the other hand, there are guys at my work who gave me the same first impression, but after getting to know them, I've been able to look past my perception of them.

If you're bored and checkout his site, tell me if you think he's annoying or if I'm just ultra-sensitive and need to chill.

No comments: