Thursday, March 19, 2009

Repentance and Aggravation

In the past I've eaten the following at my desk which I did know was noisy, but figured I could just do so discretely and quietly which we all know is nearly impossible:


  • apples

  • baby carrots

  • corn nuts

  • pretzels

  • chex mix

  • mini rice cakes

  • slurping the last few drops of soda out of a cup through a straw


I should be thrust down to hell for this I know. So I hereby repent of these iniquities and vow to never eat noisy foods at my desk. The reason for this change of heart? Fellow employees are eating these foods at their desk and man is it annoying! I end up plugging my headphones in and blasting some good tunes, but I can still hear it!

If I have worked with you and annoyed you in the past, from the bottom of my heart, please forgive me and know that I am now in the circle of more polite employees. I will try to be more mindful of my annoying activities at work and avoid them at all costs.

Listen to this and tell me if this wouldn't really bug you.

No comments: