Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is why I redbox

Last night I sacrificed my evening swim to watch the new Star Trek movie. I must be really picky cause I think this movie sucked. The plot and story line was pretty good compared to previous Star Trek movies. But the acting (or rather than directing) sucked.

The characters were all exaggerated. Jim Kirk was a total horndog who had a big head and no real skills except a big mouth. Bones was a complete whiner.

The two characters that weren't completely annoying were the young Spock and Scotty.

I'm so glad I didn't fork over more than $1 to watch this film. What a waste of time. I feel bad for missing my swim.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Oh Gordon... what are we going to do with you? How could you not like that movie? I think its great! Seen it 3 times, own the BluRay and watched it again... completely entertaining.