Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines 2010


Back in January I looked at the Stake Calendar and it had a valentines dance for Saturday 2/13 at 7:00 pm. I put this on my calendar and planned on having a great date.

So on Tuesday this week I called and got a corsage ordered at Jimmy's floral. I picked out the dress Cathi was going to wear and got the same color flowers to match.

We went out to dinner at 6:30 and then drove over to the Stake center, no cars parked there and lights out. Drove to all the other buildings and same thing. Man was I disappointed. What happened? I went back to the Stake Calendar and the dance isn't listed at all. They removed it.

So what ended up being a dream date, I had to salvage by just going home, helping put the kids to bed. Burn a movie and try and make the date more than just like every other night.

No comments: