Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Sports


Isaac and Jonas have been playing on a basketball team. Jonas is quite the shooter, and Isaac is quite the defensive guy. Although he doesn't fully realize the importance of not fouling when defending the basket. If he steals the ball and gets a foul he still jumps up and down and says "Yes!"

The kids have been having fun outside lately with snow ball fights, making sled runs, and other things. Oliver loves to go outside and play with the other kids. He looks so cute all bundled up.

I'm home sick today. My ears and neck are in severe pain with this ear infection which I've had for a few days now. The pain meds aren't really lasting long at all and I can't overdose so I'm praying that it ends soon. I had a little fun with our cat on the computer this morning:

From Family Videos

No comments: