Monday, December 29, 2008

Rotten Tomatoes

I don't know how many times I have to realize that I should research how good a movie is before seeing it. I've seen and bought several "duds" based on hype. Never again. I told the kids we would go see to "The Tale Of Desperaux". Mostly because that was Austin's first significant book report that he did in third or fourth grade. I've not read the book, but just remember Austin really enjoyed it.

Well I found a site that will give reviews and allow viewers to rate the movie called rottentomatoes.com. The idea is that each movie is either ripe or green. Looks like a neat site. Apparently Tale of Deseperaux is just OK, not fantastic, or really bad, but just OK. Maybe I'll hold off going to the theater for that one then and rent it when it comes out. Will have to find another kid movie that is worthy of seeing in the theater instead.

No comments: