The following songs were played in the order of my most favorites:
- Bittersweet - again no HIM singer to accompany, but hey it was surreal and wish I could relive the playing of that song over and over!
- Seeman was the very last song and I got total goosebumps. Missed Nina Hagen singing, but it was still so good!
- Nothing Else Matters - These guys are truly great musicians and did this song just as good live as on the record.
- Helden - They said that Till was too big to get on the plane so he couldn't be there. Too bad! That would have been awesome to have Till there!
- Enter Sandman - They played this so well that it sounded even better than other productions at other concerts and even from the video. Sound quality was fantastic.
- Somewhere Around Nothing - Great song.
There were several other great songs, but those were the ones that made me the most appreciative.
My favorite band member was Paavo. They were all great, but I liked Paavo's style the most. He looked to genuinely enjoy performing. They all did, but he in particular had a great genuine smile and really got the crowd into it.
I was so grateful they came to Salt Lake City. Makes me thankful that they aren't so high and mighty to skip us even though they had to play at a tiny venue. These guys deserve something like the E Center, but there aren't enough people in Utah with great taste. This was a concert that I am so glad I went to! Man!
Apocalyptica rocks! The ticket only cost me $15 and I got it at 24tix.com - I kind of felt bad cause the price was too good for what I got!