Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Game

I don't usually participate in chain emails, but seeing this isn't an email, I'm gonna play this time....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing (but you don't have to) and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, which memory should I put on here? I remember you teaching me how to ride a 2 wheeled bike. We started in front of our house and went toward Williams houwe. I crashed into their little tree, and started crying. I ran inside and didn't want to try any more and you bribed me with a box of cookies to try again. Of course that worked, and now I can ride a bike (I think I can still). You have been a great supporter to me and teaching me things.

Anonymous said...

Wow Elayna, I have no memory of that whatsoever. I'm glad I didn't just laugh and got you to try again.

Anonymous said...

LAN parties in basements and garages. :)

Anonymous said...

It just dawned on me that my first LAN party was in your living room. Good times...good times.